Beta Test

BobAchgill
Administrator
Please reply to list your usability Beta test comments below.
Thank you!

Re: Beta Test

Seth Cocking
I was able to download the sync.config to my Android phone but don't know how to edit text files from my phone.

Re: Beta Test

Seth Cocking
I went to the Playstore and am downloading ES File Explorer File Manager which according to Google will allow me to view and edit files

Re: Beta Test

Seth Cocking
I was able to open and modify the file but not save it.  It is telling me to save it to the FFFF location on the SD card but have not been able to figure out how.

Re: Beta Test

williams
I was able to open the site only via my laptop but their are many options and so much instructions for the application please can you kindly outline the most appropriate for my Android phone thanks