READ 1st: HHR Benefits?!

BobAchgill
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Here is a list of possible benefits with using the His Hands Reader (HHR) video apps:

But first watch HHR in action...

Reading practice Genesis Chapters 1-3

1742 Word Dictionary

1) Trains Deaf or Hearing learner to "read" by sight a base of 1000+ words in their L1, L2 and English languages using picture and local hand sign meaning stimulus.

2) Brings no cost mother tongue literacy tools for all spoken/written languages.

3) Aids existing Multi-lingual Education programs (MLE)

4) Helps Deaf (those who know hand signs) learn to read at home in their village when attending a school for the Deaf is not available.

5) Helps Families of deaf children in remote villages learn the local hand signs so they can teach standard hand signs to their deaf sibling.  What happens otherwise is that families have to invent their own hand signs which takes a lot of thought and effort and the deaf child is equipted with hand signs that only the family knows. Teaching the Hearing family members hand signs enables deaf children in remote areas to obtain language during their vital early childhood learning years.

6) Helps Hearing children to learn to read words in their heart language in parallel with learning their L2 and English.  This will encourage them to continue with school in the early years as they will hear the language they know.

7) Helps Dyslexic persons learn to read by sight a significant vocabulary while not having to endure the uncomfortable method of using the phonetic processing part of their brain to decode those words.  They will forever speed read those 1000+ words!

8) Helps challenged learners through added kinetic meaning stimulus of hand signs.

9) Helps children continue to learn literacy in a Multi-lingual fashion preparing them to participate in the  the international world even during conflicts and natural disasters because they can practice at home on the family smart phone.

10) Provides girls the option for access to continued literacy and foreign language development on days when they wish to study at home.

11) Helps ALL Hearing children "accidentally" learn the local hand signs of the Deaf.  This will serve to include Deaf in all areas of society.  Use of hands signs will become a normal second language even among the Hearing... thereby dispelling the myth that "use of Hand signs slow any person's ability to learn".  Mothers will want their Hearing and Deaf children to use the hand signs assist tool to enhance their children's early language/literacy development.

12) Helps displaced people to learn to read 1000+ words of the language of their new "home" while hearing and seeing their mother tongue word by word on the family smart phone.

13) Helps scholars easily learn Hebrew along side their mother tongue so they can better translate the OT.

Would you volunteer to add your mother tongue?  Or encourage a friend to add theirs?
If so please send a permalink of this post to your friends!

If 7,000 volunteer then the whole world will be learning to read using the free His Hands Reader mother tongue literacy video apps.  It only takes 30 hours to add your language.

Download the HHR Cameroon mother tongue literacy Android app to see how it works for yourself!  Click below to download the HHR Cameroon app (1GB apk) using the Resilio Sync tool.

The process will ask you to load the Resilio Sync app to continue the download.  Using this tool helps your friends to download this app cheaper and faster if you are connected to the same wifi network as most of the transfer will go from your copy to your friend and not have to incur internet data charges.

Make a Resilio link yourself and share the app folder with 100 friends at one time at wifi speed and affordability.  Don't be afraid of the size.  Resilio settings enables you to set the download location to your external SD storage.

HHR Cameroon English/French/Spanish Android app download

Leave your comments below by reply to this post.

Re: READ 1st: HHR Benefits?!

Boss Isigi
Dear Bob Achgill,

Happy to meet you online again!!!!!

My name is Boss Isigi, in Kenya working with madam Cynaidah in Early Reading. Do you remember me? My interest and passion is when I can be able to help as many children to know how to read. Meeting HHR is a great blessing to children in Kenya,Nairobi. I like how the video on reading practice Genesis 1:1 has taught me sign language at the first time. I am really impressed to know that I am able to understand sign language from your videos. I will learn more online.

I am willing to work at my best to help children learn to read even at their home. Cynaidah is a good person with connecting you to Kenyan institutions of learning. I can also help teachers and parents because of the workshop training I teach in each month. Cynaidah and I can incorporate HHR in our workshop.

Best of Regards,
Deputy Country coordinator,
Boss Isigi

Re: READ 1st: HHR Benefits?!

BobAchgill
Administrator
Yes! I remember you!  Let's stay in touch via LinkedIn.
Bob Achgill
[...]

http://his-hands-reader-forum.36576.n8.nabble.com/READ-1st-HHR-Benefits-tp4p7.html
To start a new topic under His Hands Reader Forum, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from READ 1st: HHR Benefits?!, click here.
NAML